Wednesday 15 July 2009

Frabjous day: radio interview, and Moroccan-spiced Mini Meat-Loaves

You have good blog days and bad ones, and today was a frabjous* one. I was tickled to be interviewed on Jenny Crwys-Williams's show today about this humble blog of mine, especially as it was featured alongside the new cookbooks of some of South Africa's most revered cookery writers: Lannice Snyman, Dora Sithole, Abigail Donnelly and my favourite, Phillipa Cheifitz.

And I was equally pleased to see my recipe for Moroccan-spiced Mini Meat-loaves featured on the blog My Easy Cooking, written by my new Net pal and clever cook Nina Timm. Nina has made this recipe look much nicer than on her blog than my original, so I have reproduced her photo here in the knowledge that she won't mind. Do pay a visit to Nina's blog, which - hardly surprising - has many devoted fans from all over the world.

There really are so many very talented food bloggers out there - take a look at the links on the left (scroll down a little), for a list of blogs by South African cooks and wine writers.

-------

* O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll
Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly

4 comments:

Ziho said...

These Mini Meat-Loaves looks delicious, the bacon a touch of an excelent presentation!
Yummy!

Cathy Gatland said...

I was happy to find your blog after hearing you on Jenny's show - really scrumptious food, and so fun - love that rude lemon!

Jane-Anne said...

Ziho, thanks for the kind comments.

Cathy, thanks for visiting my blog - glad you like my rude lemon (I notice Jenny didn't refer it it on her show!)

Jeanne said...

'Twas brillig indeed ;-)